Global Campaign of Education Charter International- Campaign Poster
Congratulations CCLP friends and colleagues Worldwide.com.
It is an honor to be a member of such an honorable institution.
May God bless and keep working to meet the goals to which we are committed as the United Nations Charter on Education for the XXI Century.
With a warm greeting from Spain.
Dear Esteemed Commissioner,
Thank you for your encouraging words.
Dr Vikrant Singh
i wish CCLP success in achieving their goals of education charter,and i am ready to work with them in Osun State as an Ambbasaddor.
Welcome to Education Charter International
Global Civil Society CCLP Worldwide is advancing effective principled education policies in Governments, Higher Education Institutes and Civil Societies for improving better sustainable Livelihood.
Defending Human rights is the core of our basic campaign Education Charter International.
“The International Education charter is a declaration of fundamental principles for building a just, sustainable educated youth of global society for the 21st century. Created by global civil society CCLP Worldwide, endorsed by thousands of members, volunteers, organizations and institutions and individual engaged endorsing youth the Charter is not only a call to action, but a motivating force inspiring change the world over. The international charter is being practiced drawn from declaration of higher education for 21st century by UNESCO, Ten principles of United Nations Global Compact, Declaration of Higher Education for sustainable better livelihood and Human Rights Declarations.”
A Statement of Vision, Values and Guiding Principles for CCLP worldwide
A world in which Higher Education is accessible and available to all gender, caste, creed, age ,race and Society at large.
1. Equality stands for Education for every one
2. Accountability stands for responsibility of Government for education
3. Integrity stands for the cohesive force for igniting the movement
4. Solidarity stands for fellowship arising from common responsibilities and interests
5. Courage stands for brave face of society to promote the education for every one
6. Justice stands for rights of every citizen to receive proper education
Our guiding principles
We are a civil Trust organization committed to respecting the following principles:
1. As coalition builders, we will work cooperatively with all individuals and groups, with for profit and not for profit organizations, and with governments and international bodies committed to the fight against inaccessibility of quality education, subject only to the policies and priorities set by our governing bodies. We undertake to be open, honest and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with and with each other.
2. We will be democratic, non-religious, politically non partisan and non sectarian in our work.
3. We will condemn acting of educational institute as profit making entity
4. The positions we take will be based on sound, objective and professional analysis and high standards of research.
5. We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
6. We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our stakeholders.
7. We will respect and encourage respect for fundamental rights and freedoms.
8. We are committed to building, working with and working through regional and national chapters’ worldwide.
9. We will strive for balanced and diverse representation on our governing bodies
Dear friends, CCLP Worldwide, and that one way or another we compometidos in the letter, its contained, and the agreements signed, personally and through Golobal Compact (Uniadas Nations) and in my case Global Compact (Spain), no we just have to cooperate to enable the education to reach all citizens of the world.
We are committed to being vigilant of the events and events that occur.
On organized crime and terrorism and all forms of corruption, wherever it occurs, to cooperate with United Nations agencies in the 5 continents, because as humans we are bound to be the detectors, crime crime organized, and in all manifestations, corruption of minors, trafficking, and to one day see clean our cities and towns of this cancer too entrenched in all societies in the world, especially in financial speculation and financial crimes without olvidadar the white-collar crime and tax evasion.
My warmest and heartfelt congratulations on the wheels meetings and conferences chaired by my dear friend Dr. Vinod and his honorable companions have been involved.
very good work done here…let’s look forward to what next…what next which is the future is very important to consider now…today’s moment has been celebrated well and honoured.
I’m glad to be a concern member.
My congratulations to the designers of the poster compaign, the quality is the natural way of doing things, and I think the web-master who designed the poster has a fine sense of giving, surprise appearance of simple content, since a picture is worth a thousand words, my sincere congratulations, friends and colleagues, manager and coordinator of this project.
Kind regards, respect and consideration.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.