Filed under: World
The new Research and Development Council is headed by International Director Dr Arup Barman.
The main aims of this department are-
1. To conduct research on global, local issues on sustainability and higher education, quality of
Education and any other broad issues relevant to education;
2. Providing inputs for decision, policies, and plan for developing the mandate of CCLP-Worldwide;
3. Development of Reports, Advocacy Documents, Papers, Notes etc for CCLP-Worldwide;
4. Carrying out the research, consultancy, capacity building and HRD activities CCLP-Worldwide and its
5. Management of training to new researchers appointed by CCLP-Worldwide, internees, and students from Interdisciplinary fields.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment